Kustermans' Blueberry Farm is a family owned operation. Below is a history of how the farm has evolved over the years.
- 1984 - Tony Kustermans plants the first blueberry bushes
- 1984 - 1994 - Tony and Henny and their four sons grow blueberries and strawberries, supplying them to local supermarkets.
- 1994 -Tony and Henny decide to open the farm as a Pick-Your-Own operation.
- 1997 - Tony's second son, Steve joins Tony in the operation of the farm. Steve's goal is to expand the operation in order to farm full time.
- 1998 - Steve starts planting more blueberry bushes to meet the growing demand
- 2004 - Steve and Hilary get married. After having worked on the farm for a couple of summers, Hilary is now an official part of the Kustermans' farm team.
- 2004 - Henny retires from the farm operation to pursue her own business ventures.
- Fall 2008 - Tony passes the farm business over to Steve and Hilary. While Tony still works many hours helping Steve on the farm, he now has a little more free time to relax at the trailer.
- 2010 - Steve and Hilary have expanded the operation again. A new farm Market, playground, new animal pens and hay bale play area are opened.
- March 2011 - Steve has retired from his work as Barn Equipment Service Technician in order to farm full time!
- May 2011 - For the first time, Kustermans Berry Farms welcome local schools to tour the farm
- September 2011 - Kustermans Berry Farms will host their inaugural Fall Festival. Corn mazes and many added attractions are open to the public from September to November.